Build Wealth with Your Investment Properties
Managing a rental property is a game of tenants and toilets. But investing should be about ease and profit via exceptional asset management.
Other people have rentals… YOU have investments.
What does a property manager do?
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Relations
- Marketing Vacancies
- Screening Tenants
- Lease Signing
- Maintenance and Repair
- Dispute Resolution
What does this mean for you?
- Rent is collected, in full and on time
- Most problems can be avoided and/or resolved quickly
- Owner can focus on financial decisions and additional investments
What does an asset manager do?
- Utilizes all property management services PLUS providing:
- Set a baseline of financial performance with additional goals for growth
- Plan for capital investments (e.g., roofing, water heaters)
- Plan to incorporate tax advantages (depreciation, interest, other deductibles
- Create a property management budget
- Track property value appreciation
- Create a management plan for the property that aligns with long term objectives
What does this mean for you?
- Interests are aligned to maximize cash flow and tax benefits
- Drives a forced appreciation
- Maximizes operation income while minimizing tenant turnover and unnecessary expenses
- Maximizes both short and long-term value of your rental properties
- You now have a true partner in business, helping you make smart decisions based on facts and data
It doesn’t matter if you own one rental home or several, our goal is to protect and maximize your property investment. Using 30 years of experience Real Property Management has streamlined its processes to help rental home owners maximize rental income while minimizing expenses and inefficiencies.
Goal Alignment Between You and Your Property Manager
Our Wealth Optimizer service generates a plan that helps you and your Real Property Management office achieve your investment objectives. By focusing on short and long-term value for your property investment, we understand your goals and can act accordingly.
We help you understand the key variables that will affect your revenue and expenses, now, and in the future. With proper planning, you can anticipate and smooth out the costs associated with vacancies and capital improvements, and keep track of your investment’s appreciation over time.
- Better investment performance
- Clear and understandable data and information
- Better revenue and expense management
The Wealth Optimizer Process
- We start with a comprehensive analysis of your property or properties’ revenue, expenses, equity changes, tax deductions, vacancy/occupancy rate, balance sheet, and reserves.
- Using our proprietary Wealth Optimizer tool, we produce a complete and understandable report.
- We meet with you personally to review the initial analysis, and set goals for the next year, five years, and beyond.
- We can discuss different assumptions to evaluate the impact on your investment.
- On a monthly basis, we provide you a report including cash flow, rent roll, occupation/vacancy rate, balance sheet, variance report, and reserve status.
- During the 4th Quarter of each year, we will jointly update assumptions and you will receive a projected year-end report.
- At the beginning of each new year, we meet in person to review a new comprehensive analysis and proforma statement and establish goals for the coming year.